INTRODUCTION STAND UP PADDLE BOARD LESSON and TOUR
If you have never tried stand up paddle boarding before we recommend you have at least one introduction lesson and a guided paddle tour, your instructor will first explain the waterways and the environment so you understand the conditions you will be paddling in, followed by a basic introduction to your paddle and board, and then you'll launch off paddling on your knees to build confidence and balance and practice some paddle strokes. When the timing is right your instructor will show you how to correctly stand up and balance on the board before leading you off on a relaxing paddle tour with a progression of skills and techniques along the way.
PRICE: $45 per person (minimum of 2 people required for group price)
PRIVATE STAND UP PADDLE BOARD SESSION and TOUR
Like our surfing lessons we are known for our high level of service and quality tuition. Whether you are a first time paddler who wants some extra special attention or an experienced paddler who would like a guided paddle tour, a private session with one of our local instructors is an awesome paddle experience. Beginners will receive that extra special attention and fine tuned details whilst regular paddlers can experience a fun or fitness paddle around local waterways and suburban islands.
PRICE: $110 1 person private lesson or private group 2 or more people $60 per person.
STAND UP PADDLE BOARD LESSON DETAILS
- Preferred group lesson time 1pm and 3pm depending on conditions
- Preferred private lesson time early morning depending on conditions
- Group and private SUP Lessons run for approxiametly 1.5 hours
- Quality SUP equipment is provided and included in lesson price
- Life jackets available on request
- Small groups, personalised service and quality tuition is guaranteed with every lesson
LOCATIONS depending on conditions:
- SURFERS PARADISE - River Drive, Budds Beach (or)
- MAIN BEACH - 'Narrowneck', 3482 Main Beach Parade, Main Beach
SUP lessons Gold Coast are held in calm water not in the ocean or waves.